King is from the brother duo, 334 MO.B.B., that got signed in 2006 by Def Jam by Antonio “LA” Reid & Jay-Z. On the new single “Rich Off Dope“, King personifies the southern culture of the rap game. With an infectious voice and recognizable sound, King is a true industry vet with the hunger of a rookie. Having been signed to Def Jam in 2006, King is bringing an undeniable rawness that will propel him past any other. While the South has often been criticized for lack of lyrical content, the “Check On Me” rhymer is masterfully incorporating catchy hooks and melodies, with thought-provoking punch-lines and wordplay. His music offers samples from everything that makes the south unique, with the diversity and multi-faceted nature that connects with all regions. King is hip-hop. King is the south. King is the embodiment of what the industry, along with the underground, has grown to expect and desire from that specific region. With a strong resume’, following, & industry sense, King is the one. As he drops new singles and gears up for his upcoming release of ‘Kush And Yellow Diamondz‘ the MAG spitter is sticking true to the connotation of his alias and aiming for the hip-hop throne.
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!