Saying no to domestic violence mentally and physically as well. A great video by KC Jockey acting and demonstrating as well as singing a song of the life of a man mentally and physically abusing his girlfriend. Controlling in all aspects and all. A girl getting free and living life to her fullest ability and being able to be successful. This video was shot in Atlanta by Yolande Geralds, a California video director who has done a few videos for Usher & Omarion to name a few. The video is aimed at all who mentally abuse females or males as well as mentally for there own use and purposes to get over in life. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!