There seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding this track, especially with a lot of back & forth between producers Boi-1da & Vinylz (who co-produced the track along with Velous, J. Cole, & Ron Gilmore) and Foreign Teck of The Mekanics (who supposedly produced another track with the same beat, which happens to be Bryson Tiller’s hit single “Exchange“). You can give said linked track as well as Cole’s track a listen below and formulate your own opinions afterwards…
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)