DJ YRS Jerzy & his artist Chox-Mak are taking over the underground hip-hop scene once again with there hit single “Make It Last“. They have been receiving so much great feedback on the track that they have decided to drop the visual for it. Chox-Mak goes in on this Keith Sweat-sampled N-Tone beat. “Make It Last” is the name of the new single from DJ YRS Jerzy & Chox-Mak. Just sit back, relax, & enjoy the video!!!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)