Two of the most impressive acts on the Internet have to be none other than DJ YRS Jerzy & Chox-Mak. They have been working harder than ever in these last couple of months showing everyone that they have something to prove. There impressive work ethic has them being noticed by some of the industry’s most important people. Now with their debut mixtape ‘Cross Colours & Starter Jackets‘ in the works they feel like it’s time for everyone to see what they have been building such a hype for. For everyone that is now discovering DJ YRS Jerzy & Chox-Mak they have a movement called “90’s Flow” which is all about taking you back to the 1990’s era of hip hop. Many people feel like there isn’t enough real music out here & Chox-Mak is out here trying to make a change to that. DJ YRS Jerzy & Chox-Mak deliver the cover to their debut mixtape ‘Cross Colours & Starter Jackets‘ which is in the works & will be scheduled to drop in a couple months. This mixtape has nothing but 1990’s hip hop instrumentals with the vocals & rhymes of Chox-Mak & it will be hosted by DJ YRS Jerzy. The graphic design on this mixtape cover was brought to you by Scotland’s own Bunty Beats.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Game of Thrones: Season 7 Finale Preview
- Here is a Live Stream of Total Solar Eclipse
- Ray Dawn Returns With New Single “Ries Cup” | @RayDawnThe86th |
- SmCity Delivers the Anthem for the Eclipse with “Apocalypto” | @smcitymusic |
- Peter Jackson Ft Chrissy Spratt – Vacation | @PeterJackson905 @ChrissySpratt |