Featuring outtakes and interviews obtained during the making of the full film, “DEMOS: The Web Series” gives artists and fans a unique look into the world of independent Hip-Hop and what it takes to make it big. Episode one featured artist Black Thought discussing how acceptance in music has changed and how embracing one’s individual talents can help one find success in their own niche. In episode two, Kendrick Lamar conveys the importance of connecting with one’s fans. Subsequent episodes feature Talib Kweli sharing the risks and rewards of being a leader & MURS delving into the concept of group advancement.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”