“U Ain’t At Coachella” is a verbal visual of fan watching their favorite artist performing live, And for Blank Face, that artist is 2Pac’s hologram at Coachella. Near the closing of the song, there’s a slight beat change and Blank Face is driven into some deep thought reflecting on being an artist himself.
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!