Veteran producer, musician, emcee, & Chambermusik founder G-Clef Da Mad Komposa brings forth his first offering in several years in the form of two volumes of work featuring various songs he has produced for Hip-Hop luminaries such as Cappadonna (Wu-Tang), Bizzy Bone (Bone Thugs N Harmony), Buddha Monk (ODB), Solomon Childs (Wu-Tang), Meyhem Lauren, Fes Taylor, Black Jesus (Harlem 6), Soul Kid Klik, Dainjamental, Dark Skinned Asssassin, Dungeon Masta, & many others. G-Clef achieved his own page in Hip-Hop history as the first artist to document an innovative fusion of Jazz with Hip-Hop back in the early 90′s with his group Ghetto Philharmonic (Tuff City Records) & then continued on to become the producer of underground legendary crew Soul Kid Klik, who was one of the premier affiliated groups of the Wu-Tang Movement, circa 1994-97. G-Clef’s productions always feature a unique blend of live instrumentation and well chosen samples that consistently move the listener.
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!